Diamond DA-40 Aircraft
- State of the Art, Glass cockpit equipped (Garmin- 1000), Diamond DA-40 aircraft, which is used for ab-initio flying training. The sophisticated aircraft is equipped with the latest EFIS GARMIN 1000 is ideal for understanding even complex commercial Aviation Flying Instrumentation, Navigation, etc.
- Trainees get an exquisite exposure to various aspects of Glass-cockpit on this airplane to be proficient enough for Multi-Engine, more sophisticated and big Airline jets.
Diamond DA-42 Aircraft
- DA-42, a multi-engine aircraft is used for adding multi engine experience. The sophisticated aircraft equipped with the latest EFIS GARMIN 1000 is ideal for understanding even complex commercial Aviation Flying Instrumentation, Navigation, etc.
Trinidad TB-20 Aircraft
- The TB – 20 aircraft, which is used for initial flying training, is a delight to fly. It is fitted with retractable undercarriage, a variable pitch propeller and most advanced avionics like ILS, DME, VOR DME, RNAV transponder and GPS. These Nav Aids help to hone flying skills required for the future sophisticated planes.
Zlin Z 242 L Aircraft
- Zlin Z242 L fleet is also available for ab-initio training.
- The aircraft is equipped with all modern radio aids such as ILS, VOR, ILS DME, VOR DME, Transponder & GPS. It is a fixed under carriage aircraft and ideal for learning basic flying skills. The aircraft is also certified to do aerobatics.
- Back to previous page
Page last updated date:09-05-2023 10:19 AM